Frequently Asked Questions

How do I get assessed to see if rectal irrigation is suitable for me and is there a clinic I can go to?

Initially you should speak to your GP, they can advise you and refer you to a hospital clinic or community clinic that specialises in bowel issues. If you are unsure, please Contact Us at myqufora and we can advise.