4. Supplies

Who can I go to for Qufora® IrriSedo rectal irrigation?

You need to be assessed before you can use rectal irrigation.

If this has not happened, you need to speak to your GP and ask to be referred to the continence service or the hospital.

They will be able to assess and advise on appropriate treatment. If you are unsure, please contact us at myqufora by email or telephone appointment through the on-line booking system.


Was this helpful?