Frequently Asked Questions

How do I seek help for my bowel problems?

If you feel you may be having irregular bowel movements (either very frequently or less often) or that your stool looks different from what you class as normal for you, speak to your GP. Your GP can advise you and, if required, refer you to a specialist clinic for your bowel issues. If you are unsure, please Contact Us for further advice.